NACCOP Membership Plans and Costs
NACCOP Members: The membership is composed of administrators and Clery compliance officers working for colleges and universities throughout the United States.
An institution must sign up for an Institutional Membership and the first individual at a college/university who registers the institution needs to acquire the Institutional Membership in order to be provided with the full membership benefits of NACCOP. Institutional Membership is assigned to: A full time employee of an institution of higher education that is Title IV eligible and is required by Federal Law to comply with the Clery Act. An institution is defined as a college or university that has its own President/Chancellor (or position with an alternate title but serves in a similar capacity) the leading the organization. Institutions that are part of a “system” must have an institutional membership for each college/university within the system that has a President/Chancellor, etc., even if the system has one Board of Trustees/Regents).
Institutional Membership is assigned to: A full time employee of an institution of higher education that is Title IV eligible and is required by Federal Law to comply with the Clery Act.
Professional Member: Once a College/University has an Institutional Membership (which is acquired through the first individual at the institution who becomes an Institutional Member), additional employees of the institution who have responsibility or interest in Clery Act compliance for the campus can register as a professional member of NACCOP. This could include, but is not limited to employees in the offices of: Student Conduct, Student Affairs, Housing/Residential Life, General Counsel/Legal Affairs, Compliance and Risk Management.
- Member-exclusive tools and resources for managing institutional compliance with the Clery Act/VAWA/HEOA.
- Access to VAWA policy template, Annual Security & Fire Safety Report checklist, Clery Act Records Retention Schedule in addition to other valuable compliance tools.
- Connect and collaborate with other members through NACCOPConnect.
- Discounted member-rate to NACCOP events (conference, webinars & training classes).
- Discounted access to Clery Compliance Officer Certification Program
- A copy of the annual Journal of Clery Compliance Officers and Professionals.
- Stay current with access to breaking news related to the Clery Act/VAWA/HEOA.
- Access to member exclusive whitepapers.